Monday, May 21, 2007

Shoes

What is it about pregnancy and your feet? I understood having my feet grow after having Katya since she was my first child. But why did they have to grow after having Alexis & Logan?

I was just getting a pretty nice collection of shoes! I've been putting on different shoes since the snow has passed and the weather is pretty. I have Keds in about five different colors, boat shoes, loafers, mules, sandals, heels, about five pairs of ankle boots and two pairs of tall boots and a basket of flip flops. Every time I go to put on another pair of shoes - my toes touch the end. So much so that I can see my toe protruding from the end. How depressing.

Katya can't even benefit from my shoe collection. She wears the same size I do now - a size 9.

I guess the next time I see a sale on shoes I shoudln't feel too guilty about buying some.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

what size are they? Diana and I both wear 7 1/2-8. Danae wears an 8-8 1/2. Imagine your depression turned to joy as you discover how your footwear can brighten someone else's day.

Laura and the family said...

Hey, you are not the only ones who grow new size. Before I had Dylan, I started out size 7. But after having two children, it grew a half inches of each time I had given birth. So, now I am wearing size 8! I can't even wear my own mother's shoes.. she wears size 9!