Thursday, May 10, 2007

Mr. Sensitive

My little Logan is such a little sweetie.

He is happiest when someone is giving their total and complete attention to him. He prefers to be held instead of sat in a bouncy seat, thank you very much. He wants lots of smiles and in return he will give you some of the best little grins and giggles ever.

Logan has started cooing and laughing. How cute!! Sometimes he just has a lot to say and he will just coo and gurgle and bubble and coo as long as you look at him. When people walk up to take a peak at him he always rewards them with his million dollar toothless smile.

If Alexis, or any other baby for that reason, starts to cry or get upset - he will sympathy cry. He just feels so bad that they are sad he will join in.

Logan is also the total Mama's Boy. He will cry and fuss when other people are holding him and he will stop the minute that I pick him up. He has a very different personality than Alexis or Katya. The girls were very independant from early on. Don't bug me, I'm busy rolling over or exploring. It has been challenging at times because I really do have other things to do than just hold him all day. I do have to make sure that I block out time to just sit and hold him during the day and talk to him. The only problem is that he gets so happy and content that he falls asleep. If I put him down, he will wake up and cry like I broke his little heart because I didn't want to hold him anymore.

I knew that each of my kids would be different - it is just a lot of fun getting to know their personalities.

3 comments:

Laura and the family said...

OHHHHHH, his smile is SO CUTE ! David says if you have an opposite gender, the child is likely to attached you more than their dad. As for now, both of my boys are attached to me, especially Ryan. Let's see when the years come from our sons, including Logan...

OHHHH, I can't wait to meet him.

Laura and the family said...

OHHHHHH, his smile is SO CUTE ! David says if you have an opposite gender, the child is likely to attached you more than their dad. As for now, both of my boys are attached to me, especially Ryan. Let's see when the years come from our sons, including Logan...

OHHHH, I can't wait to meet him.

Mandee said...

He is so cute! SO CUTE! I can't wait to meet him, either!

Isn't fun to get to know their personalities? My 3 boys are all so different. Max is a total mama's boy, Jack LOVES Aaron, and Charlie loves everyone.