Saturday, May 19, 2007

Katya + Digital Camera

After I got my new digital camera from Bob for Christmas, Katya inherited my old faithful Kodak Easy Share camera. I had bought it from WalMart with it's photo printer for $300 back in 2000. I loved that camera and it really got my shutterbug habit going. I love taking pictures. What is especially great is that you can take TONS of pictures and you are usually guaranteed that at least ONE picture will turn out good.

Katya has been having a good time with my old camera. She has had me download a bunch of pictures from the camera and I have been cracking up at the pictures that I am finding on it. I forget sometimes just how much teenage girls like to take pictures of themselves.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Ginger said...

I'll need a bigger spoon for her, but same sentiment!

Laura and the family said...

Also, you can see the true color of this crazy teenager girl, but knowing she is loved by many of us, including me :-)

Cathy/Grandma/Mom said...

Hello Cutie,

You are so precious, spirited, photogenic, and on occassion a little b----ie. So proud you are mine.