Friday, April 27, 2007

Happy Birthday, Bob!

Today is my dear hubby's 41st birthday.

Bob is a wonderful and good man. He is responsible, kind, caring, hard working, honest, a great step-father to Katya and an amazing father to Alexis and Logan. He tries to be all the good and wonderful things that you hope your husband would be when you imagine one.

True, he sometimes does drive me up a wall - but he is just human.

A very, very good human who I got lucky enough to get re-acquainted with in 2001. We had known each other since 1995 as casual friends, but then lost touch after some office shuffling. He came along when I had totally given up on ever having a special someone in my life again. I was just going to concentrate on my career, Katya, my friends and family and hopefully have nice relationships with nice men along the way. I never expected the butterflies in the stomach, daydreams about his eyes, giddiness when he would hold my hand and the deep love that I soon felt for him.

I am exceedingly lucky. I played the lotto of life and somehow got a gem of a guy. I hope we get to enjoy many, many more birthdays together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well....Happy B-Day to you, Bob!
:) :) :)

From
David, Laura, Dylan and Ryan

Mandee said...

Yes, Happy Birthday Bob!

What a great post and tribute to your man. He seems like a great guy and we look forward to getting to know him better (in real life and ) via the Blog.