Monday, July 30, 2007

Poor Baby

Poor little Logan woke up in the wee hours on Saturday morning with a fever. We battled his fever all day long but after his infant Motrin would wear off, that darn fever would come back.

Sunday morning his fever peaked at 102 so I called the nurse and she had me take him into the office. It turns out my little guy has a monster ear infection in his left ear! Remember how I have said that his cry just was pitiful? Well, the doctor and nurse both said that his cry was enough to break their heart.

So... he is on antibiotics and he has eardrops. It was another long, long night - but he should be getting better in another 24 hours or so. I just hope that he is on his way to recovery before we head down to San Diego on Wednesday night.

1 comment:

Laura and the family said...

OHHH, I hope Logan feels better. It's no fun to watch any kid in pain