Sunday, July 8, 2007

Alexis' First Haircut

Alexis finally had enough hair that it was time for a trim.

There is a kid hair salon by our house called, Sprout. They are very cool and set up for their kid clientele. Alexis sat on a dinosaur for the majority of her haircut (that woman was a wizard at working with a wiggly toddler) and then when she had enough, we moved her to a racecar. The finishing touch was putting her hair up in a little rubber band and then sprinkling her head with a touch of hairspray and glitter. I never thought of putting a little glitter on her hair. It was so pretty!

She did really well with this too. No tears and no tantrums. We even walked away with a certificate of her first haircut complete with a photo of her and a lock of her hair for her scrapbook.

Who knows when Logan will have enough hair for a trim. I have a feeling it might be sometime next year, if we are lucky.

4 comments:

Ginger said...

I think she looks pretty cute, but she seems less than impressed in that last picture!

Laura and the family said...

Good thing, she didn't even fall asleep during the hair cute. Ryan did!

Laura and the family said...

Also, I wish I had saved Dylan's and Ryan's 1st hair cut for the scrapbook.

Mandee said...

I know I've said it before, but she is sooooo stinkin' cute! I can't imagine how she could ever be in trouble for anything!