Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Blanket Head

Sometimes people have the strangest habits.
Bob likes to pull the covers over his head when he sleeps. I can't stand it, so we always have a little battle of blankets at night. As soon as I get out of bed, the blankets go over his head. I thought it was just him.

Then Alexis started doing it when she was about 6 months old. Although she mostly sleeps on her face with her little butt in the air, she likes to bury her face into a blanket. It freaks me out! I am always afraid that she will suffocate herself.

Now Logan is doing it! I had laid him in the pack and play for a nap and put a blanket over him. I cleaned the kitchen and then went back to check on him and what did I see? His blanket pulled up over his face.

That is one strong genetic trait.

1 comment:

Mandee said...

That is hilarious!