Monday, July 9, 2007

The Cascades at Sunset

Saturday night Bob's sister, Debbie had offered to watch the kids for a little while so Bob and I could spend some time alone. (Thank you!)

Well, Bob didn't tell me what we were doing and I assumed that we would go and grab a steak dinner somewhere. Imagine my surprise when we got burgers from Hardy's and started driving towards Sisters. He drove me to the top of Cline Butte where he rides his dirtbikes a lot so we could watch the sunset together. Isn't that sweet?

I just so happened to have my camera in my purse so I snapped a few pictures.

Mt. Jefferson


Mt. Washington

Broken Top


Three Sisters
Three Fingered Jack and Black Butte

2 comments:

Laura and the family said...

Wow, what a romantic place to go ! It sure shows that Bob has a romantic in his heart :-)

Mandee said...

What a good man... so jealous. I need a date with my honey real, real bad.