Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wrangling an Octopus

Before Katya headed to San Diego, I wanted a more current picture of my little brood.

So, I sat Katya down on the ottoman, handed her Logan (who is usually very cooperative) and tried to wrestle Alexis next to her sister. Alexis is totally an eighteen month old. She takes being told what to do, or even encouraged to do as a personal challenge. I did eventually get my picture, but I thought you all might enjoy the photos leading up to it. You can see Katya's frustration level increasing through the pictures. So funny!



3 comments:

Laura and the family said...

Guess Alexis is testing Katya's patience limited, too!

Anonymous said...

that...that...BABY...although i love her...she is SUCH A PAIN IN THE BUTT!!! agh....welll...she IS my sister, so she HAS to be like that..well she DID get her good looks from me, if you know what I mean! ;P

Mandee said...

I so know how that goes... I think someone in all of our family Christmas pictures is being squirmy. I think it adds charm! I'm sure Katya and Maddy will have some good stories to swap about being big sisters. Maddy is our "sissy" too.