Friday, June 22, 2007

Gigglybops

This morning my neighbor, Maya, and I walked about a mile down Mt. Washington to Gigglybops. It is a place just like Chatterbeans, but I don't have to load the kids into the car to go and play! Also, it is really nice inside, very clean and they have some neat challenging activities. Luckily at 9am there were only Maya's kids, my kids and one other child of a person in town on vacation.

This place is really nice inside. They have a fish tank, a nice sized climbing structure, a small bouncy thing, a ball pit, and one of those Fisher Price tool benches. The bathrooms are really nice, clean and they both have changing tables equiped with diapers, wipes and Purell. Very thoughtful. They even came up with a neat idea for not only providing an art project, but for decorating as well. They have ceiling tiles that they have down with tempura paints, markers and crayons that kids can draw on. I did a footprint of Logan and a handprint of Alexis. The next time we go back there I will take a picture of the ceiling tile. They even had little activity mats for Logan!

We played there for about two hours before heading home. I will definately have to take the kids there again. And I think that first thing in the morning is a great time since I guess there are not a lot of other kids needing to burn up extra energy at that time. Yeah for me!

1 comment:

Laura and the family said...

Sounds like a fun place to play.. I like Alexis wearing a backward baseball cap. It looks cute on her.