Thursday, June 21, 2007

Bumbo

There is a new and very cool product on the market for babies Logan's age. It is called a Bumbo seat. It is designed so that when you put a baby in there that can support their own head, they can sit up.

This is awesome since I have to keep Logan at higher ground to protect him from Alexis' "love". I thought he just looked cute sitting in it so I filmed a little clip (check out the Bryson Family Videos tag to your left) and I snapped a few pics to share. I had to try and stuff a little blanket around him to give him a little more support.


4 comments:

Laura and the family said...

What a darling little boy he is!

Deby said...

Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

The last 2 baby showers I have been to I have given BUMBOs. If I ever had another baby, the Bumbo would be the first new thing to buy!

Mandee said...

I borrowed a Bumbo with Jack, and yes, they are THE BEST! Heather, you are a good gift giver!