Saturday, June 23, 2007

New Portraits!

Well, it was that time again for us to go and get some new pictures taken at Sears. I was waiting until Logan started grabbing his feet and he has! I now have a "wearing only a diaper laying on their back grabbing their feet" picture of all three of my kids. Not sure why I like those pictures so much, but I do.

I think they did a great job, as usual. My kids are most difficult to get either a smile out of (Logan) or to stay in one spot long enough to get a picture of (Alexis). Those poor girls had to WORK for those pictures. Granted, I am sure that one of the local child photographers could do fabulous pictures that are almost works of art, but then I couldn't afford to send new pics to everyone.

I hope you like them!

3 comments:

Laura and the family said...

You expect me saying I don't like them? Hey, all of the pictures are darlings.. I love their smiles.

Aimee said...

Adorable!

Mandee said...

Those pictures are sooooo cute! Love them!