Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Katya Gone For The Summer

Well, Katya is down in San Diego for the summer. This is always a hard time for me. I miss my not so little girl.

However, Katya always has really fabulous summers. She spends a week with my Mom getting totally spoiled. I'm talking mani/pedi, facial, sugar cereal, shopping and lots of one on one time.

The rest of this summer Katya will be with her father and taking sewing lessons, hip hop dance classes, sailing and probably more shopping. Shopping is her current favorite sport.

She will be up here in July for a week for a three day camping/river rafting trip with her Campfire group and a few days with me. Yeah! I'll be looking forward to it so I can lavish some love on my not-so-little girl.

For those of you down in San Diego - give her a call!! She might be available for some visiting when Terren is working.

No comments: