Friday, August 17, 2007

Seasonal Fashion Genie

Well, I have again been inspired by my oh-so-cool sister in law, Mandee. She put her three fashion wishes for the Seasonal Fashion Genie to grant and invited others to do the same. So I am.

Now, I am obviously NOT the fashionista that Mandee is but she is inspiring me.
The rules are that we had to select the following for our three wishes:

1. A pair of shoes
2. A piece of outerwear
3. A smashing accessory

And all of them must be fall fashions.
Here are my three wishes:

Trotters Chill Boot from Nordstrom



Autunno Hooded Lamb Shearling Pantcoat

Seattle Suede Bucket Hat

4 comments:

Mandee said...

Love your picks! Very fall-ish and cozy!

Laura and the family said...

Let's hope your husband sees this and gets these cool stuff for X-mas or Birthday

Deby said...

I think that I will break down and get the boots (they are only $40). The coat was a mere $1,600 - YIKES!

Laura and the family said...

Ouch for the 1,600 coat! If you had asked Genie to give you a $$$$ Lottery, then your wish would have come true.