Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The New Fall Lineup

How exciting is this? My DVR is all programmed and ready to record my favorite shows - especially Grey's Anatomy.

I mean... there are so many questions to answer.
- What is happening with Meredith and Derek
- We know that Burke is gone forever, but who will show up as the new heart surgeon? I mean, every hospital needs one.
- We know that Addison will be moving to So. Cal to start her own show.
- Will George repeat his intern year?
- How will Callie's head resident status change things?
- What will the dynamics be like now that Meredith's half-sister will be there as an intern?? Talk about weird.
- What is up with George and Izzy?

So… in case you are unaware of the premier dates and times here my favorite shows (and maybe yours) for your scheduling pleasure.

ABC:
Boston Legal : Tuesday, Sept. 25 at 10pm
Private Practice : Wednesday, Sept. 26 at 9pm
Grey’s Anatomy : Thursday, Sept. 27 at 9pm
Men in Trees : Friday, Sept. 28 at 8pm
Extreme Makeover Home Edition (we’re saps) : Sunday, Sept. 30 at 8pm

CBS:
CSI Miami : Monday, Sept. 24 at 10pm
CSI : Thursday, Sept. 27 at 9pm
Ghost Whisperer : Friday, Sept. 28 at 8pm
NUMB3RS : Friday, Sept. 28 at 10pm

FOX:
Bones : Tuesday, Sept. 25 at 8pm
House : Tuesday, Sept. 25 at 9pm

Now, there are some shows that I don’t know much about yet like “Women’s Murder Club”, “Pushing Daisies”, and “Big Shots”. I’m sure that there are other shows that I am also ignorant of so please enlighten me! What are your choices? What will you be recording?

3 comments:

Jen said...

LOL... most of ours won't start for a while or are already going. In no particular order... we record Survivor, Heroes, Lost, Battlestar Galactica, Mythbusters, Overhaulin', Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations, Top Chef, Next Food Network Star, Doctor Who and Eureka.

And I spin through the Travel Channel and the Food Network every couple weeks to see if there are any specials I want to record. :)

Deby said...

My hubby and eldest daughter are totally addicted to "Lost". I never took to it for some reason.

I LOVE "Eureka" and that is already on my DVR for recording every week. Last night's episode was hysterical.

Jen said...

Re: Eureka... My son (eagle eye) noticed a few weeks ago that the Oregon state flag hangs in the Sheriff's office. And then later on in the episode they said something about Oregon. I wonder where the town is supposed to be?

"Do these shoes go with this skirt?"... priceless.