Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Packing

I am busily packing for our month long adventure vacation in San Diego and Utah!

It is amazing how much stuff you need for two babies and yourself for a month. Yikes! I hope it all fits in the car.

Bob is driving us down so he can be there for the Unbirthday Party on Saturday (yeah!) and then he flies back to Bend on Sunday. Diana is also hitching a ride with us so she can finally meet the beautiful Layla. The car is going to be packed to the gills!

I can't wait to see everyone. Call me when I'm there!!! I'll update my blog while I'm at my mother's house. She can babysit while I blog.

1 comment:

Laura and the family said...

Well, I know it is a killer to drive at night. Since you are driving in the summer, would it be wise to drive through the summer, desert heat??? I drove to Colorado mostly at night because I was afraid my car would die on us in the middle of nowhere desert.

Would suggest to ask Aaron and Mandee's driving experience from Utah and California and vice versa in the summer?