Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Free Tote!


I got this off of another blogger's blog, but I think she would be good with me sharing it.

Earthbound Farms has a neat little quiz that you can take on their website and if you score at least a 9 out of 10 on it, they will send you a fabulous little reusable tote.

Who can't use another one of these? I have four in the car for running into stores from Trader Joes, I have one at home holding Alexis' shoes, I use another for hauling around my paperwork for the days that I go into Bob's office. I even got some from COSTCO for when I do my shopping there. They are awesome!

And every little bitty bit helps the environment.

1 comment:

Laura and the family said...

Humm, it sounds like a good idea to use reusable! I have taken the quiz and completed the test. It would not give me the scores!