Thursday, April 3, 2008

COBO

I have been horribly neglectful in keeping you all informed as to the goings on of all the smaller members of my family. So far, Katya hasn't surpassed me in height - so she still counts as being a shorty. (Even though she is 5' 8")

Katya spent the first three months of this year being the sports diva that she is.

One of her teams was COBO: Central Oregon Basketball Organization. It is the "feeder" team for Summit High School where she will attend this Fall. It is called "Club Ball" to those in the know. Until recently, I was in the dark about such terms.

She had two WONDERFUL coaches that trained with her two nights a week for months and then we had tournaments with other schools from other cities in Sisters on some weekends. It was a lot of fun and Katya has improved her game dramatically. She is excited about trying out for the Summit JV team and is hoping that all of her hard work will have paid off.

Here are some pics:

1 comment:

Laura and the family said...

What a legging she has!!! I'm glad she is enjoy involving in sports. It was fun when I was in her age, too.