Friday, January 11, 2008

Poor Bailey!

This is all about Grey's Anatomy - a new episode last night!!

My heart just broke for Bailey. I couldn't imagine watching your child hurt that much. And it is so sad that her and her husband resent each other so much. I can see both sides and there isn't a right or a wrong answer for them. I hope their characters get some counseling. It breaks my heart to see where they are.

And George! He didn't tell his mother yet! Ooops. How weird for Callie. I wonder where he is headed next.

Meredith and McDreamy - talk about issues. I love his house lot. What a view!

Was that compassion coming from Christina? What??

Dr. Haun just made a serious error in talking to Bailey like that. Understandable, but man. I wonder where that will be heading next.

Ok.... I had thought that this writers strike was over. I hope they reconcile soon because I need to know what is next for everyone.

1 comment:

Mandee said...

Ditto. I wanted to tell McDreamy and Meredith after they broke up that I am sick and tired of them breaking up. Bring McVet back at this point.