Monday, January 7, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

Ok, I am a bit tardy in posting these but I have had them written down for a while.

My cousin, Beth, posted her resolutions for the New Year already. They are darn good ones too. I searched to see if I had posted some for last year, but I came up short. I guess I was too busy having Logan to give it much thought.

So... after much thought here are my resolutions. I hope to be able to compare these to next year like Beth did to see what I actually accomplished. She is a clever girl.

1. Lose my last 15 pounds. I've reached a stalemate with my weight and I want it gone! Time to get serious.

2. Exercise at least four days a week. I'm not putting a time limit or anything, because I will be lucky to fit that in.

3. Get more organized. I used to be the Queen of organization and now I am a mess with piles of papers everywhere.

4. Potty train Alexis. Yikes.

5. Make progress with digging ourselves out of debt.

6. Minimize. Continue on my quest to rid myself of my excess "stuff" via Craigs List, Free Cycle and Goodwill.

7. Make it to San Diego in March, June and December. June and December are for sure, March is the questionable one due to how my Mom takes to chemo.

8. Remember people's birthdays. I updated the family b-day list and now I just need to be more proactive in acknowledging them.

9. Make a positive impact with my new role on the Board of Directors for Campfire. Not sure what that will be yet, but I'm remaining hopeful it will be great.

10. Continue to make my family know how much I love and appreciate all of them. Not only those at my home, but those that live far away.

2 comments:

Laura and the family said...

That's awful a lot of resolutions. I wish you best of luck achieving your destinations. If you make it all, I then will give you an award.

I love you!

Aimee said...

Ummmm...hello...chemo? I think I missed something.