Friday, January 25, 2008

New Toofers

Little Logan got his first tooth yesterday!

This explains his exceedingly difficult temperment lately and his lack of sleeping at night. I'm a bit on the tired side to say the least.

It seems that a whole bunch of his teeth have decided to come in all at once. Not only did he pop this little bugger out on the bottom he has another one coming in next to it and one coming in on the top. I expect a few more days of his less than stellar attitude towards life.

Wish me lots of patience in dealing with all the whining.

2 comments:

Laura and the family said...

Where's the picture of his first tooth? I wanna see this.

That would brighten my weekend as I have had a tough week.

Deby said...

Sorry, but he keeps it very well hidden since it is not all the way out. As soon as it becomes visible when he smiles, I'll post a picture. :)