Thursday, November 1, 2007

Post Halloween Photo Album

Everyone looked cute in their costumes this year! This should come as no surprise since I have such amazingly cute kids.
We painted our pumpkins and we decorated the porch. We handed out candy and visited Bob's father in his nursing home (the old ladies there LOVED the kids all dressed up). We still have a huge bag of candy left which I am sure Bob and Katya will help to eliminate.

All in all, it was a fun Halloween. I hope that you all had a good one too.

Logan with his pumpkin that Katya painted for him.

Alexis painted her own pumpkin.

Katya with her pumpkin.

Our front porch. Mine is the witch pumpkin. It was kind of rotting, so I had to paint it in place. Bob went another year without carving his pumpkin.

Katya decorating our front porch.

Logan the dinosaur

Alexis the ladybug. (I had to corner her to get a picture)
Katya as a glam punk

Bob with a bad fro wig

4 comments:

grandma jojo said...

love the paci pumpkin.

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures! I love the costumes!

Laura and the family said...

Cute pictures!

Unknown said...

These are some of the cutest pictures I've ever seen.