Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Volleyball

Volleyball has started for Katya. She began practices the second day of school and has been to practices four days a week for 90 minutes a day. Wow! She had her first game last week and she has two a week for the next four weeks.

Now, I don't want to brag ...but... Katya is a force to be reckoned with on the court. She has a killer serve and she is really, really, REALLY aggressive. There is a competitive streak that runs deep in her and my brother both. From what I have read, it seems that Dylan has it too.

I took a few pics from her last game and I thought I would share. If you hadn't noticed by now, I am a major shutterbug. : )

2 comments:

Laura and the family said...

Oh yeah you bet about David and Dylan being in a competition. I would not be surprised if Ryan develops later on because I was also in a competition when I was involved in sports, too.

Mandee said...

Maddy has a tournament today. I need to remember my camera. And she doesn't have an ounce of competitiveness in her. She's a great player, but happy whether they win or lose. Which isn't a bad thing...

Can Katya send some her way?