Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Maiden Voyage

The baby backpack gets lots of use at our house. I was hoping to get Mandee's old one so we would have two, but I will have to buy one here. Got two kids, need two backpacks.

When Bob pulls out the backpack Alexis runs over and tries to climb in it. It is her favorite thing to do when Bob is doing yard work or we go for a hike. It must be nice to be tall when you are so small.

This past weekend Alexis was taking a nap and Bob had to mow the lawn so he decided to try Logan in it . I was busy sanding an old nightstand to put in the lounge (there will be a post about that when I'm done with it) so I couldn't watch him.

Logan LOVED it! The noise from the lawnmower didn't seem to bother him either. He just leaned way over so he could see what Bob was doing. I need to start saving my pennies so I can get over to REI to buy another backpack. Bob doesn't want me to show these pics to Alexis for fear she will get upset.

3 comments:

Laura and the family said...

Maybe it is one of your Christmas wish list. It is so good to have the kids go out under the sun while the weather is not cold enough.

Anonymous said...

He he he...Justin never used a baby backpack, his little legs were too chubby! I got you for Chirstmas, so send me your list!
Tracey

Ps, it won't let me comment unless I go under anonymous

Aaron said...

Sweet lawnmower Bob.