Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Katya's First Day of 8th Grade

Well, this is the first day of school for Katya. Bend is on a traditional school calendar which I do not like nearly as well as a year round schedule, but oh well.

Of course, Katya had thought out her outfit well in advance because as all girls know - it sets the fashion stage for the entire school year! I was thinking this morning about how much Katya has changed in the time we have lived here so I thought I would post the first day of school photos for Katya's middle school career here in Bend. She has changed so much! She went from a little girl to a young woman.
Next year she starts high school! Man....I'm not quite ready to think about that yet.

6th Grade


7th Grade


8th Grade

1 comment:

Laura and the family said...

OH Man, don't tell me she is growing up so fast!!!!