Thursday, October 9, 2008

Harlem Globetrotter Ambassadors

Hey all you families in Bend & Redmond! Are you up for a fun-filled night of basketball fun?

The Harlem Globetrotter Ambassadors are coming to Bend!

Saturday, November 15th
7:00pm
Summit High School

Adults $10
Students $7
Children 4 and under are free

Most of you don't know this, but I am on the Board of Directors for Campfire here in Bend. Our Campfire office serves all of Central Oregon from Klamath Falls to Sisters and out to Prineville. I am a big supporter and believer of scouting organizations for helping kids become great adults.

Anyway, I digress.

The tickets are on sale at Umpqua Bank and I also am selling them to those that are interested. If you would like to get some tickets for your family, just let me know and I will hook you up!

P.S. Katya is going to be a referee! It should be a lot of fun.

P.S.S. For kids that like autographs, the team will not leave until every child that wants an autograph, gets one. I think that is pretty cool.

No comments: