Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fact Checking

Ok,

Pretty much everyone I know already has their mind made up regarding this Presidential Election. I have no desire to go into who I will be voting for or why - after all my vote is private.

However, with all the smear going on from both camps I would advise you all to check out a website that I really like. It is a fact check site that evaluates what all these candidates are saying, gives background, and finally tells you if the statement was True or False.

Please check this out before you believe the statements being made on all of the zillions of TV commercials. With less than a month to go, the bunk will get pretty thick before it is all over.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't trust CNN as the truth in this election!
Anyway, I enjoy your blog so much I have made it one of my "favorites"
Hugs to all,
Nan Edwards

Laura and the family said...

I have my own opinion, too. It would be an interesting day on what the next day after the voting results. Who ever win would make me nervous because I was not sure how the publicity would react?! All I can hope people would behave themselves like they are mature adults. (keeping my fingers crossed.)

Anonymous said...

This is your cousin Suzanne Caviness Cluff from AZ who just wants to let you know how much I admire you. You are so smart, and loving. Keep up the blogs, I love to know your business.

Mandee said...

I have to say... I'm with Nan. Aren't they openly supporting Obama? I think every network and newspaper is with the exception of Fox.

But, thanks for the link. It's always good to check the facts.