Monday, August 25, 2008

Monterey Aquarium

When I was downloading the pictures from my camera of our trip to the airshow I found I had over 300 pictures on my camera! They went all the way back to Father's Day. Evidently I am really far behind in my picture posting. I will try and make ammends.

As you all were aware, we did a 24 hour stop over in Monterey to basically just go to the aquarium. I had wanted to go forever, so this was my chance to check it out. It was more like a hit and run, but we did all enjoy our brief time at the aquarium.

Family Shot in Front

Alexis and Bob looking at the cool jellyfish

Toddler wrestling - now THAT should be an Olympic sport

Katya being her normal goofy self

1 comment:

Laura and the family said...

Oh I love Monterey Aquarium. We saw few other things such as having "window waterfall over the boys' heads" from the outside to inside of the building-- really cool! I hope your kids went to the kids' areas.

Oh I did not see the Black Beard when we were there on our way home from seeing you two summers ago. I will have to go back and check this place out again.