Wednesday, March 28, 2007

New Favorite Song

Last week some time I was watching VH1 while doing some situps on my balance ball thingie and saw a new video that I really liked. The song kind of stuck in my head and I thought that the video was really cute.

Then yesterday I was driving home from the store and I heard it on the radio and really determined that it is my new favorite song. The song is called "New Shoes" by Paolo Nutini and it is great.

It is just a good song with a great beat and it makes you feel happy. It is a song about how a guy puts on some new shoes and everything seems to go just right. I've had days like that when I had a new pair of fabulous shoes that I wore to work and the day went perfect. I have had my eye on a pair of cool boots for a couple of years now so I might just go out and buy them. I had restrained myself because I knew my feet would most likely change size after being pregnant, but no more!

And those boots might even be on sale since Spring has sprung. I can only hope.

No comments: