Monday, March 29, 2010

Donkey Basketball

Tonight I got to witness something totally new and unique - donkey basketball.

Katya was part of the girls basketball team that went up against the equestrian team in a fundraising event at the high school tonight. There were real donkeys brought in that have special rubber shoes on thier hooves to not scratch the floor.

It was pretty funny to watch, especially when Katya's donkey had a mind of it's own.

I brought Alexis and Logan and they were interested for all of ten minutes. They had to hold out for a whole hour until Bob came to rescue them.

Katya had a really good time. It's a shame she never gets to do anything fun or different up here.

3 comments:

J Fife said...

I completely forgot about this! I really wanted to go. And yes, poor Katya. She's leading such a sheltered, boring life. :)

Laura and the family said...

found like she has a life time experience :-)

Mandee said...

We totally did this at my high school, but I had no part of it. Brave, brave Katya!