Monday, April 27, 2009

Eight Things

My sister in law, Laura tagged me in a "get to know you game".

Here's the rules--mention the person that tagged you.
Complete the lists of 8's.
Tag 8 of your wonderful blogger friends.
Go tell them you tagged them!

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Going on a Disney Cruise on July 4th
2. Visiting with my family on the cruise
3. Going back up to full-time work hours this Friday
5. Planting my garden in the backyard
6. Warmer weather- it has been a long cold Winter/Spring so far.
7. Alexis finally getting potty trained all the way

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Cleaned the garage with Katya
2. Lots of laundry
3. Finished a book
4. Vacuumed & mopped the floors
5. Spent some time playing with Alexis & Logan
6. Washed windows
7. Set up the kids play things on the front patio
8. Worked

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Enjoy cooking
2. Move things with my mind
3. Have my 22 year old body
4. Teleport myself to San Diego, Salt Lake City and Seattle on a whim
5. Win the lottery and make mine and my family's lives a bit easier
6. Take a trip overseas every Spring (Italy, Greece, Spain, Australia, New Zealand...)
7. Go to medical school
8. Tear down and re-build my house the way I want it

8 Shows I Watch:
1. Bones
2. Fringe
3. Numb3rs
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. The Mentalist
7. CSI: Las Vegas
8. Ghost Whisperer

Now who shall I pick.....
Laura already got everyone pretty much...

I'll just leave it open!!!

1 comment:

Mandee said...

Great lists. . . I'm still thinking about mine. We can't wait for the cruise! Yay!