Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Kaput

That is what my car did right after we pulled into the garage last night.

It went ka-put.

I thought I would just put the babies in the house with Katya so I could run to the store to get some stuff for T-Day. But when I got back in it I turned the key and the engine sputtered and died. I tried valiently to get it to turn over, but it wouldn't. I am so thankful that it waited until we were in the garage though and not somewhere in the dark on a side road.

I am so BUMMED!

I hate it when my car doesn't work. I just feel so trapped when I don't have wheels! I am a huge maintenance girl because I always want to avoid situations just like this.

I had to miss going into work this morning because of the whole lack of wheels thing. At 8 o'clock I will call a tow truck to haul my beauty to the repair shop. I hope it is just a fuel pump or something relatively quick, easy - and cheap - to fix.

Bob and I are going to attempt to do a bit of carpooling today so I can still go into work for a while. But we'll see.

1 comment:

Laura and the family said...

Dang! I hate when it happens when you have so much things to do. I hope you get your car fixed sooner than you anticipate.