Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Kid Update

My mom is in need of a Grandchild fix so I thought I would put up some of the more interesting photos that I have taken of my little ones lately:
Logan likes to over stuff his cheeks like a chipmunk.

Logan has not only started walking, he started climbing. Our current challenge is to keep him off of the dining room table.

Are you suppose to sit on a sit-n-spin?


Tennis balls are for wimps. I play with basketballs!


Teenager + Camera = Weirdness


I found a picture of Katya that turned out during the Jr. Honor Society ceremony

I also uploaded a ton of videos for my family's viewing pleasure!

2 comments:

Laura and the family said...

Beautiful unique pictures! It made me smile because each of them has its own mischievous.

Mandee said...

I love Alexis' tutu- it really does go with everything!

And Logan and Jack would have a great time on the table together- I can't keep Jack down either!

And weird teenagers... we have 2 of those right now. Good kids... but fully engulfed in teenagerdom.

Miss you guys!