Thursday, June 26, 2008

Katya's Trip - Day 3, 4 & 5

Her teacher's webpage was having some technical difficulties so I was unable to view any of her posted pictures for several days now. She switched them around a bit and this is what I was able to get.
She spent roughly 3 days in New York City seeing a Broadway play of the Lion King, going to Ellis Island to see the Statue of Liberty, going to the top of the Empire State Building and all kinds of things that I may not know about until she gets back.

Enjoy this sampling of pictures!

1 comment:

Laura and the family said...

Love the way she dressed her sunglasses up!

Lucky girl for seeing the Ellis Island and Statue of Liberty. I have learned several facts about Statue of Liberty. I also can image she evoked herself being on Ellis Island during 1800's.