Monday, January 5, 2009

Toddler Follies

I was downloading pictures from my cameras (I still haven't looked at the CDs from David yet) from the Christmas holiday so that I could organize and share them all with you. If a picture is worth a thousand words, these tell what life has been like with the little ones for the past week.

Princess Alexis

Logan coming up with new and creative ways to play with the little kitchen

Breaking her arm doesn't keep her off the trampoline she fell off of

Logan cruising on his little Kawasaki - Bob can't wait to get them on dirtbikes

2 comments:

J Fife said...

Logan in the sink is hysterical. I never would imagine a play kitchen being used in that way. Proof that I need more imagination.

Laura and the family said...

I Love, Love, Love these awesome pictures. They sure do have lots of imaginations.