Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Birthday, Logan!

Today my sweet little surprise baby turns 2.

Man...it goes so fast. One day you bring them home from the hospital and the next they are running around and dramatically telling you "no" (with a hand out and everything).

It has been crazy having a little boy after two girls. He is a rough and tumble kind of guy. He loves to jump on you, hang on your arms and bounce on your stomach. He loves to hug and cuddle and share his toys with you. He will eat just about anything (unlike his picky sister) and likes his chocolate Ovaltine milk. He LOVES his binkies.

So, happy birthday to you little man. Love you lots!

Mom

2 comments:

Laura and the family said...

OH, looking at this picture of Logan made my heart melt! I wish I was there to give him all of my smooches kisses.

Happy Birthday,Logan!

Mandee said...

Happy Birthday little man!