Sunday, December 7, 2008

Don't See It


I love my hubby.

Even after two babies, weight that just won't leave, age creeping up on me... he still thinks I'm hot. Really hot. Even if he doesn't mean it, he says it - which counts for EVERYTHING in my book.

The latest compliment that I have gotten from him is that he seriously thinks that I look like TinkerBell. Whenever we watch the "TinkerBell" movie, he reminds me how much he thinks I look like her.

Totally not true, but I love him for thinking I look like a cute little fairy.

4 comments:

Laura and the family said...

Lol--- men do have strange thinking!!! Good thing, he is still in love with you :-)

Mandee said...

Good husband. He's a sweetheart!

J Fife said...

Bob deserves a gold star! And don't sell yourself short. I think there is something Tinkerbellish about you.

Anonymous said...

Now that you mention it, I totally see the resemblance!